Thursday 28th September, 9.15-5pm – The Grange, Bookham
Daisy is aware of the increasing pressures on organisations to source funding. In response we are delivering a fundraising workshop day supported by Arts Fundraising and Philanthropy. The event is aimed at those who work for disability arts organisations based in Surrey, and are relatively new to fundraising or want to refresh their fundraising skills. It will include key principles, a focus on Trusts, Foundations and individual giving, some discussion of other areas of fundraising, plus a handout with top tips and contacts.
Build your confidence in:
- Articulating what you have to sell
- Finding investors and funders
- Making and sustaining relationships
- Getting into the fundraising habit
It’s a highly interactive workshop day, including:
- Exploring what effective fundraising involves
- Building a clear case for support (what you have to sell and your impact)
- Finding different kinds of potential investors & exploring what they want
- Practising approaching funders
- How to make fundraising regular work where capacity is limited
- Planning your next fundraising steps
The day will be facilitated by Joanna Ridout, a fundraising expert with over 30 years of experience. She’s a professional facilitator, trainer, fundraiser and organisational development consultant in the arts, charities and with volunteers, currently lecturer for the MA in Cultural and Arts Management at the University of Winchester.
Tickets are incredibly subsidised thanks to funding from Arts Fundraising and Philanthropy. We are therefore able to offer the day workshop, lunch and refreshments for the heavily reduced price of £5.90 (including booking fee).
Please note, participants must be Surrey based (either work or home address) and initially spaces are limited to two per organisation. To book click here!
Rectory Lane, Bookham, Leatherhead KT23 4DZ