This year, we were thrilled to announce the launch of DAiSY~Chain! DAiSY-Chain is DAiSY’s new artist network. It is for artists across the South East who identify as d/Deaf, disabled or neurodivergent, and provides a supportive network to link artists from across the county together.
Sign up for free as a member artist to access events, training, workshops, mentoring and support.
What Can You Expect as a Member Artist?
- Invitations to regular network meetings (online and in-person)
- Workshops on topics such as how to find suitable commissions, write bids & exhibition proposals
- Access to peer support, mentoring and commissions opportunities with DAiSY
- A profile on the DAiSY website and promotion on our social media channels.
- Regular e-newsletter updates.
Come along to our launch event!
Want to find out more? Why not come along to our launch event!
We’ll be celebrating the launch of DAiSY~Chain at the beautiful Harlequin Theatre on Wednesday 11 October 2-4pm
Reserve a free ticket at Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/daisychain-artist-network-launch-event-tickets-712979499877
Visit our Facebook Event for more updates: https://fb.me/e/DKqlBwKO
Who Can Join DAiSY-Chain?
- Artists aged 18+ living or working across the South East who identify as D/deaf disabled, or neurodivergent
- All art forms are welcome, from visual arts to performance, music to the written word (and everything in between!)
We particularly welcome artists who want to develop their practice further and potentially make part or all of their living from their work.
How Do I Join?
You can join DAiSY-Chain by clicking the button below, which will take you to our sign up form